Today I’m talking about why your business needs a blog or website, especially if you want to run your business from home and primarily online. Having a blog or website for your business is CRUCIAL in this era we live in, but it’s not as complicated as you may think to get started with your own website.
I know many business owners get a bit overwhelmed with the idea of having a website or blog. Oftentimes, they dismiss the idea all together.
To make starting your blog easier, I’ve created the Online Business Blueprint for Christian Women Entrepreneurs!
Download The Online Business Blueprint
Let’s help you get started with your blogging business!
I’ll never forget when I first started out in 2011. I was CLUELESS! And there wasn’t much information available to tell me where to start, what to do, and what I needed to build my online business.
I want to make it easier for you!
The Online Business Blueprint will show you the main components you need to start your online business. I want you to keep this handy, as you work to build that business you’ve been dreaming of!
- Download the Online Business Blueprint. You’ll get the blueprint, access to my Business Vault, plus inclusion to my newsletter and advanced notice of all the exciting happenings around here!
- Print. Any paper will do. I recommend either laminating it or using a sheet protector. (Yes, you’re gonna get a lot of frequent flyer miles with this!)
- Keep it in your Personal Learning Library to have it easily accessible, as you’re building your online business!
Grab Your Own Copy of
The Online Business Blueprint
For Christian Women Entrepreneurs!
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- It’s your own personal real estate. You OWN it!! Unlike social media platforms where you don’t own your content and are technically renting space, you own everything on your website or blog. It’s yours!
- Remember…No storefront? No business. Your website or blog acts as your virtual storefront. This is where you’ll sell your products from and communicate with your clients.
- Does you feel your business has a voice? Having your own website or blog will give your business a voice. You’ll get to share your expertise, build relationships, confidence between you and your customers, (and yes) make sales! Your website or blog, literally becomes the heart of all content marketing efforts.
Grab your journal and pen…I’m sure you’ll have a renewed and a refreshed perspective on why your business needs a blog or website.
I’d love to know what you learned from today’s episode!
Do you currently have a website or blog for your business? If not, why haven’t you taken that next logical step?
If you do have a website or blog for your business, do you feel it represents who you are and what you represent? (Think: branding) If not, what could you do to improve that? (New theme, new color palette, new graphics, etc. See my suggestions below!)
Chime in, Ladies! 🙂
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
Host Duplex – Website domains and hosting (You need this to purchases your domain name and to host your website.)
Genesis by StudioPress – The creators of the Genesis Theme. You need this to be able to use the one feminine child themes I recommend below.
Restored 316 – Feminine themes for your blog/website. (You need this to easily create a beautiful website for your “online real estate.” This is what I use!)
Business Launch Formula – My #1 Best-Selling Class! (You need this so I can teach you how to implement all you’ve learned into today’s episode to launch your business the right way!)