It’s Day 15 of our Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study!
Today, we’re going to dig into Proverbs 31:30-31
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates.
In yesterday’s lesson, we learned being a Proverbs 31 Woman means being the woman whose husband, children, family, and friends rise and call her blessed! We also took a look into creating a living legacy for your children. You can get caught up with yesterday’s lesson here!
In today’s video lesson we will look at the single most important character trait of being a Proverbs 31 Woman. You’ll get to see the lasting, eternal rewards in developing this one thing!
Be sure to grab your copy of my beautifully designed Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Companion Workbook!
Quick Links For Information In This Post
I’d like to invite you to pray with us! Today’s lesson pairs perfectly with our Proverbs 31 Woman Prayer & Affirmation Challenge. Join us in touching the heart of God with our prayers!
By the way, if you haven’t registered for the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study, be sure to do so NOW!
It comes with, Exclusive Study Video Lessons + Daily Study Blog Posts + Bible Reading Plan + Daily encouragement emails! Best of all it’s completely FREE!! You can register below. . .
Let’s Start Your Journey,
As A Proverbs 31 Woman NOW!
If you are new to Bible studies or are looking for ways to spruce up your study library, I have a list of my favorite Bible study resources. Some of them I’ve been using for over 20 years! You can shop my list here or check out a few of the items below.
I invite you to take a look!
Let me ask you this. . .
Of all the deeds you’ve done in you life, which one is giving you eternal rewards? If you’re not quite sure about this, then tune in to today’s Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study video lesson to learn about how you can develop a Godly character with eternity in mind.
Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Video Lesson
Watch on YouTube (And Subscribe!)
Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Notes
- The woman who fears the Lord is developing THE MOST important Godly character trait of them all. After all this will bear fruit in eternity.
- Make it your #1 goal to develop a close, intimate, personal relationship with the Lover of your soul. There’s nothing better than knowing God for yourself.
- Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. I also believe, as you delight yourself in Him, your desires will become more like what he desires for you. There’s harmony and peace in this level of relationship.
- I’m also sharing a few of my favorite Bible Study Resources!
- My favorite Bible.
- Highlighters & Pens especially for Bible Studies (you’ll love these!)
- Strong’s Concordance (never study your Bible without this!)
- Halley’s Bible Handbook
- You can take a look at the whole list here!
- Here is a video explaining how I use some of these resources and why they are my favorites!
Now Keep Reading About The Virtuous Woman!
The One Thing That Matters Most. . . Eternity!
The best character trait we could ever hope to develop, in this life, is to be a woman who fears the Lord.
Fear in this scripture means:
It is obvious this woman had a fear for the Lord because look at all she did! She was diligent in her work, resourcefulness with all she had, giving to those in need, enterprising, speaking wisdom and so much MORE!
There’s no way she could’ve accomplished all of this, without God being at the core of who she is, as a woman.
That’s the way it should be.
When we first started out in this Bible study, we learned that Godly character creates godly deeds. There’s really no way to do this without honoring God in all you do.
Everything else will pass. . . but your relationship with God will have eternal rewards!
You are leaving a legacy for your daughters to follow, so they will have a model of the kind of woman they should aspire to be like.
You are leaving a legacy for your sons, so they know the kind of woman they should seek out and marry.
Above all else, be sure to make it your mission to maintain your relationship with God.
I know it gets tight, especially if you are in a season of little ones, newly married, health challenges, or a number of things. However know this, any time with God is better than no time with God.
Spending time with the lover of your soul will restore, revive, and refresh you like NOTHING else in this world!
Keep God your #1 priority in life. The eternal rewards are SO WORTH IT!
There is a familiar scripture (Psalm 37:4), which says:
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I imagine the Proverbs 31 Woman delighted herself in the Lord, and as a result she was given the ‘fruit of her hands.’ Proverbs 31:31
Another translation reads – ‘Give her everything she deserves!’ (MSG)
I truly believe a woman who delights herself in the Lord is a Proverbs 31 Woman.
Because of this, she will receive the fruit of her hands and everything she deserves.
If I can encourage you. . .
Keep seeking after the heart of God.
Keep developing your Godly character.
Keep the lessons you’ve learned in this Bible study close to you.
If you do, you will see a life lived out well for Christ. You’ll establish both a living legacy and leave a lasting legacy for others to follow.
Best of all your eternal rewards will BLOW YOUR MIND!![clickToTweet tweet=”The Proverbs 31 Woman delights herself in the Lord. She understands this matters now and in eternity! #p31″ quote=”The Proverbs 31 Woman delights herself in the Lord. She understands this matters now and in eternity! #p31″]
Want To Learn More About The Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series?
Thank you for spending these 3 weeks with me! It’s been such an honor to serve you in this way. I pray this Bible study was a BIG BLESSING to you and your life. I’d love to hear back from you! You can always email me at hello(at)proverbs31woman(dot)com.
Or give me a shout on Social Media
Be sure to browse around on my blog. (Especially if you want to grow your enterprising and entrepreneur skills as a Proverbs 31 Woman! I have TONS of resources for you!)
Here are my other posts in the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series:
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Proverbs 31 Woman
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Companion Workbook
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 1 (Virtuous Woman Character Traits)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 2 (What Does It Mean To Be A “Virtuous” Woman?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 3 (Being a Proverbs 31 Wife – Are You His “GOOD Thing”?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 4 (A Willing, Eager Worker)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 5 (How Far Will You Go For Your Loved Ones?
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 6 (Being Mrs. Organized)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 7 (Are You Resourceful With Your Skills?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 8 (Knowing The Worth Of Your Work)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 9 (Creating A Legacy of Philanthropy)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 10 (Being Prepared For The Seasons Of Life)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 11 (Your Impact On Your Man)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 12 (Are You A Proverbs 31 Business Woman?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 13 (Speak Wisdom, Kindness, And Life)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 14 (Let Your Husband And Children Praise You!)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 15 (The One Thing That Matters Most – Eternity)
In the meantime. . .
I take a counter-culture, deep-dive approach into the characteristics about this woman and how we can apply them to our lives. It’s not a beat-you-over-the-head-with-an-impossible-standard type of Bible study, either.
It’s about liberating you, to know the truth of God’s Word, so you can live in the fullness of your calling and purpose.
It’s truly a deep-dive + life application Bible study that will transform, comfort, and inspire you, as you walk and live as a Woman of Valor!
Here’s what I’ve created just for you:
Exclusive Study Video Lessons
Daily Study Blog Posts
Bible Reading Plan
Daily Encouragement Emails
The best part is. . . it’s Completely FREE!
Let’s Start Your Journey,
As A Proverbs 31 Woman NOW!
Today, we looked at the single most important character trait of being a Proverbs 31 Woman. How has your perspective of the Virtuous Woman written about in Proverbs 31 changed since starting this Bible study? I’d love to hear your thoughts! You can chime in, by clicking here!
Or you can head over to Facebook and share your thoughts with me there!