It’s Day 6 of our Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study!
For today’s scripture, we are reading, Proverbs 31:15:
She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household
and portions for her maidens.
In yesterday’s lesson, we learned the Proverbs 31 Woman went great lengths to nourish, nurture, and tend the needs of her family. She is a woman who always has the best interests of her family in mind. You can get caught up with yesterday’s lesson here!
In today’s video lesson we will look at how being well organized and prepared is not only a blessing to your family, but to those who come alongside us to help us, in our lives. It’s also important to note the Proverbs 31 Woman recognized she needed help and asked for help. That takes humility! It also lessens her load and gives her the freedom to flow in other areas of her life and home.
Be sure to grab your copy of my beautifully designed Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Companion Workbook!
Quick Links For Information In This Post
I’d like to invite you to pray with us! Today’s lesson pairs perfectly with our Proverbs 31 Woman Prayer & Affirmation Challenge. Join us in touching the heart of God with our prayers!
By the way, if you haven’t registered for the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study, be sure to do so NOW!
It comes with, Exclusive Study Video Lessons + Daily Study Blog Posts + Bible Reading Plan + Daily encouragement emails! Best of all it’s completely FREE!! You can register below. . .
Let’s Start Your Journey,
As A Proverbs 31 Woman NOW!
If you are new to Bible studies or are looking for ways to spruce up your study library, I have a list of my favorite Bible study resources. Some of them I’ve been using for over 20 years! You can shop my list here or check out a few of the items below.
I invite you to take a look!
If you are new to Bible studies or are looking for ways to spruce up your study library, I have a list of my favorite Bible study resources. Some of them I’ve been using for over 20 years! You can shop my list here or take a check out a few of items below.
I invite you to take a look!
Let me ask you this. . .
How are your organization skills?
I know I have seasons in my life when I’m super organized. Then other seasons where. . . let’s just say – not so much!
We can learn SO much about this woman’s organization skills and her ability to prepare for her household and “help.”
Tune into today’s Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study video lesson to learn more about being organized and well prepared!
Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Video Lesson
Watch on YouTube (And Subscribe!)
Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Notes
- Organization is KEY! You need to be well organized and prepared for your help to actually “help.” Help is a blessing!
- All of the great women in the Bible had help. At some point in time, you will need help with some area of your life.
- Asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of strength and humility. Be willing to ask for help when you need it without feel shame or embarrassment.
- I’m also sharing a few of my favorite Bible Study Resources!
- My favorite Bible.
- Highlighters & Pens especially for Bible Studies (you’ll love these!)
- Strong’s Concordance (never study your Bible without this!)
- Halley’s Bible Handbook
- You can take a look at the whole list here!
- Here is a video explaining how I use some of these resources and why they are my favorites!
Now Keep Reading About The Virtuous Woman!
Is Organization Your Middle Name?
The big takeaway from today’s video lesson is the Proverbs 31 Woman is well organized.
And not just for the sake of organization, but so that your household can be well-prepared for their tasks, which serve in the efficiency of a well-ran home.
Which brings me to this, the Proverbs 31 Woman knows all of the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly tasks and assignments in order for her household to run effectively. In this way, she can better organize everyone’s efforts to make her home run smoothly.
How well do you know the tasks and assignments for your household?
Just think. . . you want to be the woman who is organized enough that your “help” can actually help you. This is a blessing!
The Proverbs 31 Woman realizes that she needs help.
She understands she can’t do it all on her own and it takes everyone doing their part, in order for her household to run smoothly and effectively.
Do you realize you need help?
Help can come in many forms:
It’s important to know which tasks you need the most help with and how someone is able to help you. Again this goes back to the organization piece.
I know how it is having your kids help you with certain tasks. Sometimes it can seem like a 2nd job or you could’ve gotten the task done much faster with less stress!
However, if we keep in mind we are grooming the next generation for success, we will teach our children both responsibility and independence, by giving them tasks and taking the time to teach him how to execute them well.. Once they are older they’ll be able to run the house by themselves…or at least a good portion of it!
It’s important to know when to ask for help and to not be ashamed, as a Virtuous Woman.
I know this can be hard because it’s exposing a weakness and vulnerability within us. That can feel like open heart surgery, with no anesthesia, out in the middle of Times Square. So, when asking for help, be wise whom you ask. At the same time be open to the help you recieve.
There’s no shame in asking for help.
There is shame in not getting the help, when you need it most because you were too prideful to just ask. . . Can you please help me?
I pray you have a trusted circle of people you can go to and ask for help. It doesn’t have to be a large girl. I find that intimate circles are best – for me, at least.
Are you willing to ask for help when you need it?
Be like the Proverbs 31 Woman, who not only asks for help, but she’s well prepared and organized for her help to be a blessing when they show up!Be the woman who is organized enough that your 'help' can actually help you. This is a blessing! #proverbs31woman #biblestudy Click To Tweet
Want To Learn More About The Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series?
I pray today’s lesson blessed you BIG! We have so much more to glean and learn in our Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study together!
Be sure to check out the next lesson in The Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series! We’re going to talk about resourcefulness and putting our skills to work for the good of our family.
Here are other my posts in the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series:
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Proverbs 31 Woman
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Companion Workbook
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 1 (Virtuous Woman Character Traits)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 2 (What Does It Mean To Be A “Virtuous” Woman?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 3 (Being a Proverbs 31 Wife – Are You His “GOOD Thing”?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 4 (A Willing, Eager Worker)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 5 (How Far Will You Go For Your Loved Ones?
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 6 (Being Mrs. Organized)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 7 (Are You Resourceful With Your Skills?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 8 (Knowing The Worth Of Your Work)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 9 (Creating A Legacy of Philanthropy)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 10 (Being Prepared For The Seasons Of Life)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 11 (Your Impact On Your Man)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 12 (Are You A Proverbs 31 Business Woman?)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 13 (Speak Wisdom, Kindness, And Life)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 14 (Let Your Husband And Children Praise You!)
- Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Series – Day 15 (The One Thing That Matters Most – Eternity)
In the meantime. . .
I take a counter-culture, deep-dive approach into the characteristics about this virtuous woman and how we can apply them to our lives. It’s not a beat-you-over-the-head-with-an-impossible-standard type of Bible study, either.
It’s about liberating you, to know the truth of God’s Word, so you can live in the fullness of your calling and purpose.
It’s truly a deep-dive + life application Bible study that will transform, comfort, and inspire you, as you walk and live as a Virtuous Woman of Valor!
Here’s what I’ve created just for you:
Exclusive Study Video Lessons
Daily Study Blog Posts
Bible Reading Plan
Daily Encouragement Emails
The best part is. . . it’s Completely FREE!
Let’s Start Your Journey,
As A Proverbs 31 Woman NOW!
Today, we learned how being well organized and prepared is not only a blessing to your family, but to those who come alongside us to help us, in our lives. How do you feel about asking for help? Do you have people in your life that you can call on, if you needed to? I’d love to hear your thoughts! You can chime in, by clicking here!
Or you can head over to Facebook and share your thoughts with me there!